Regional HR Business PartnerJob Number: 3889
Category: Human Resources
We’re hiring a Regional Human Resource Business Partner to strategically direct HR initiatives as they relate to our business goals and performance. Reporting directly into the Assistant Vice President of Field Human Resources, as our HR Business Partner you’ll be a crucial component of our Field HR team and will support multiple Clubs. You’ll form effective relationships across the organization as you guide management decisions, serve as a Team Member champion, and strategically anticipate, analyze and respond to HR-related matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic HR Consulting – Serve as a strategic partner to business leaders, establishing HR business objectives that align with the overall company plans and strategic objectives.
Team Member Relations – Guide, manage, and resolve complex employee relations issues. Work closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Coaching and Development – Provide day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development, succession planning, and corrective action) to Club and Regional management. Maintain close oversight of Club Human Resources functions. Coordinate, select and develop Club Human Resources personnel.
Project Management- Analyze HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies in collaboration with business partners. Design and oversee multiple, concurrent projects working collaboratively with teams in support of business objectives.
Communication-Effectively design and deliver communications for Club and Regional leaders. Conduct weekly meetings with Regional and Club leaders.
Compliance – Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment law requirements to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Provide guidance and interpretation of HR policy. Identify training needs and individual manager coaching needs.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or PHR preferred
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience required
- Ability to build and maintain trust-based, collaborative relationships and influence others
- Self-starter with natural tendency to take initiative and work independently
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities and anticipating needs
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discernment and sensitivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office software and comfortable learning new software/systems
- Travel required