Import/Export Accounting SupervisorJob Number: 3891
This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of the Import Application process for all imported inventory. Responsible for creating bank assisted funding documents in four bank systems and maintaining/reconciling the Import Access Database. Prepares various account reconciliations and reporting pertaining to Direct Imports and Global Sales. This position supervises one clerical position and interacts/works closely with team members of the Procurement, Logistics and various groups in Finance.
- Maintain and supervise the Import Application process for all imported PO’s to include the calculation of all applications, issue and amend all Open Accounts and Letters of Credits utilizing four bank systems.
- Maintain and reconcile the Import Access Database on a monthly basis. Reconcile daily funding, supervise the processing of merchandise invoices and Carmichael bills
- Complete account reconciliations relating to Direct Imports to include Product on Water clearing account and Direct Import funding down payment accounts and assist with the Global Sales reconciliation.
- Using SAP functions, process goods movements to receive imported inventory into blocked stock, check for proper PO cost conditions, process PO uploads for four bank systems and the Import Access Database, matching and clearing Global Sales Account receivable transactions and process GL entries. Assists with Global Sales processing and Sales Distribution in SAP.
- Create and distribute various reports for the Merchandising and Global Sales departments to include Import Application Listing, monitors and reports on Global Sales Standby LC’s.
- Supervise one direct report, review clerical processes for accuracy and interacts/works closely with team members of the Procurement, Logistics and various groups in Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years general accounting experience
- Strong Excel and SAP skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous Supervisory experience