General Merchandise Promotions and Analytics LeadJob Number: 4425
Category: General Merchandise
The General Merchandise promotions and analytics lead will report directly to the SVP, GMM of General Merchandise. This individual will create reporting and analytics that will be critical in driving progress toward division strategic priorities. This individual will also play a vital role developing, managing, and automating the process for promotions, and Center Core space planning.
- Work with GMM, DMM’s, and Directors to develop a comprehensive and prioritized list of key reporting/analytics needs. Work within SAP’s Webi environment to create customized reporting that meets all needs as specified. Partner with business owners to ensure all reporting meets visualization requirements.
- Work with multiple external sources (Nielsen, IRI, NPD) to develop monthly reporting that creates a comprehensive view on the state of the external General Merchandise business. Ensure that reporting adds value by identifying and sizing potential category, region, and assortment gaps.
- Partner with promotions team and Center Core space planning director to create new submission processes that are automated and simplified for the merchant team. Establish promotional and Center Core exit reporting that provides a comprehensive look at value, and missed opportunities.
- Manage the creation of markdown tools that take into account unique business needs .
- Coordinate with the General Merchandise staff to ensure the on time delivery of all information/submissions required for promotional vehicles (including but not limited to mailers, club handouts, high value space).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Webi super-user, background working with Analysis
- Simplifying and/or automating processes using available tools
- Expert level skill in Microsoft Excel , Word, PowerPoint