DC Security Officer - 3rd shiftJob Number: 3842
Category: DC Logistics
The responsibility of the Security Officer is to perform security related activities. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the security of the distribution center including keeping all SCC walkways and stairs clear of snow, ice and debris when needed
- Asset protection of trailer yard and controlling access to all premises
- Ensuring 100% accuracy of all trailer check-in, check out and signature logs
- Conducting routine security checks of trailer yard and property.
- Working with new hires and temporary associates on the proper procedures for security related responsibilities
- Ability to work in all areas of the warehouse as needed. Available to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in warehouse and outdoor environment which includes heat, cold, rain, snow, noise, dust.
- Ability to remain active for up to 8 hrs per day, including standing, walking, bending, climbing.
- Must be able to perform repetitive, dexterous movements related to computer use and data entry
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to work well with others