Asset Control ManagerJob Number: 3783
Category: Club Operations
Responsible for safety, loss prevention, receiving, and inventory control. Oversees and directs the work of Team Members in the asset protection and receiving/inventory control departments. Maintains a safe club environment by practicing theft deterrence. Manages physical and systemic receiving, processes damages and defective returns, and ensures inventory accuracy in the front and back of the club. Monitors and executes all company asset control programs. Acts as a key holder for the club and holds manager on duty responsibilities.
- Performs safety inspections. Instructs on accident prevention techniques and assists in accident investigations. Handles worker’s compensation and general liability rates.
- Develops/teaches loss prevention programs. Ensures that merchandise and fixtures are protected from theft. Investigates internal and external theft. Reports shrink results.
- Manages receiving and inventory control functions. Oversees count programs and drives operational shrink deterrence.
- Performs computer room functions, including reporting and signage. Ensures all signage is accurate.
- Processes and ensures the accuracy of damage and defective returns.
- Develops effective and productive teams in the asset protection and receiving/inventory control departments through selection, training, managing, evaluating performance, coaching, motivating and disciplining when necessary.
- Schedules Team Members in the asset protection and receiving/inventory control departments and maintains adequate staffing levels.
- Provides excellent customer service to all Members.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
- High school diploma. College degree and/or 2+ years of retail and/or management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including managing/supervising cross-functional teams, training team members, and driving and communicating results.
- Open shift availability preferred.
- Prior experience working in a big box environment.